HOW TO DONATE TO GOLDENDAWN INFORMATION
So, this is a donation page - if you can donate, and want to, then you know how you can help.
So I have three ways you can donate to me if you want (in order of preference)
1) Patreon: www.patreon.com/Goldendawn69
(see below for more details)
2) DeviantArt Commission Donation (more below)
3) Gift (See below for more details)THIS IS NOT A PAYWALL - All content will continue to be freely available - this is for donation to help me get more material and content to help support my comic creation and stories I can tell.
PATERON PAGEwww.patreon.com/Goldendawn69 What is this site about?
This is probably different to most Pateron sites you will see.
Why does this Patreon site exist?
- Everything here is free of charge - even if you don't pledge you will see the content. I won't be doing "donation only" art.
- If you do pledge it is a donation - not payment for work. If you feel like sharing some funds with me and that is awesome! - Thanks in advance!!
So what will I find here?
- Some people would like to see a blog of my creations as I do them, and I don't want to "litter" my other sites with part creations until I am ready (and edited) to post them elsewhere.
- Donations will help me get more resources and help me with my computer maintenance. Things like Renderosity, Daz3d, and Renderotica (specially this one) are pretty expensive, and I have a lot of things I could do if I could buy some of the material on here.
What won't I find here?
- Individual pictures (drafts) as I do them, before I put them up on my main haunts. This isn't to give exclusive viewing... this is to just share what I am doing without flooding (or proof reading!) before I publish the polished version
- Adult stuff.... oh yeah! DeviantArt, and TGComics both have limits on what I can post, and to be honest I miss doing certain things (especially sexy mind breaking mannequin sex scenes!! ) I will probably post part here, and start using my blogspot account to store finished versions. (maybe twitter also - since a lot of people are using that more now)
- Ramblings... yep... I want to be more active in my thoughts, my issues, my sharing of my creative woos - so you will probably see more insight into me as person and creator.
- Tutorials - I was thinking of doing some tutorials to answer some of the questions being asked - not sure if I will bother the DeviantArt community with posting them there however... maybe?
What transformations will I find here?
- Exclusive stuff - unless it will not fit DA or TGComics. But again, everything is free.
- Special "if you pledge" deals: Sorry everything is here for everyone, so if you do pledge (donate) you do so because you want to.
- Commissions: I would love to do commissions, I really would, but I don't think I can afford the time, and I have way to many unfinished projects of my own
- Anything that breaks Patreon's policy, or gets me in trouble
(you will notice that TG is primary with all the others as additional)
- Gender Bending (TG)
- Mind Control (with TG)
- Mannequin/Statue (with TG)
- Mythical (mermaids, fiary, nymphs, etc) (with TG)
Where is your other stuff found?So, what if I want to donate or pledge to you?
- Firstly, thank you if you do!
- Donations will help buy new models and materials, and increase the range of my transformation stories (and hopefully quality)
- If you want to do a once off donation then I suggest you read this here as it gives a way to do it (while they build the process): patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/a…...
- Please be aware: I am not giving anything special as a gift for donations, other than my thanks and hopefully more awesomer (yes I know that isn't a word) work.
DEVIANTART COMMISSION DONATION
There is no way to convert donations into money - which is pointless since the donations are to support buying other material from other sites. However, you can commissions using points, which translates into money.
So I have created a commission widget which gives you the chance to "commission" a donation to me. Those points is only about $2.00 for use to buy resources.
If you want to directly buy me something, then I am going to make a Wishlist somewhere that you can go to, and then (hopefully) be able to buy that for me directly... (have to figure that part out)